Information on the operation of practical classes, experiments, and practice for spring 2020 semester
- Views 55
- Writer 글로벌협력센터
- 작성일 20.05.06
Information on the operation of practical classes, experiments, and practice for
spring 2020 semester
Practical subject, experiment and practice operation plan:
- Courses that require ‘face-to-face classes’ such as practical subjects experiment and practice.
(Only for mandatory subjects with practical aspects needed for study.)
Period: After May 11th (Monday)
- Class schedule will be individually distributed by each professor.
(Please be aware this information may change depending upon COVID-19 and governmental announcements, after May 6th).
Face-to-face approval process:
Student consent → Consultation within department or college / school → Dean approval
- Voluntary suspension of school if necessary, such as self-isolation if you show signs of COVID-19, such as a high temperature.
- Place a distance of 1~2m between people.
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with soap, wear a mask, cover your mouth and nose with your sleeves when coughing.
- Ventilation of work space: more than 2 times daily + frequent use of hand sanitizer.
Inquiries regarding face-to-face classes.
- Each College / School Academic Team ☞ Click
- Academic Affairs Team: 033-248-1011~8
April 28th, 2020
Director of Academic Affairs